Thursday, February 21, 2013

Finding my Dream Houses...

Although my aspirations in life had never been about getting 'rich', i've realized from very early on in my age that things I want to eat, do, and own requires a whooooole lot of money.
So until then, I'm just going to hoard a list of all the things that should rightfully be mine... one day at least :)

First one being... an beautifully furnished and well designed place such at this one...

The Beaumont House by Henry Cleinge (source: Arch Daily)
This House located in Montreal, Canada embodies everything I could wish for in my appartment. Immensily spacious, simple and dauntingly beautiful... I especially love how the bare concrete concrete walls go so well together with the wooden ceilings asnt the pristine white sofa.. Oh and the bookshelves... and the huge window.. and and the sleek black coffee table. It's divine. It's Perfect.

Now... apparently the budget was 800,000 USD. Well now I know how i'll be spending my first million! 





New York Style Loft in the Heart of Barcelona

"a former carpet warehouse recovers splendor after a reform that respects its roots, combining industrial and pieces with a lot of hisotry with new custom made"  Miss Design



1 comment:

  1. Those houses are totally worth spending your first million on! And with a little financial aid and hard work, I don’t think it’s impossible for you to afford one of those houses. You’re still young, and with the right attitude, a lot of opportunity still awaits you. I wish you luck on your journey towards you dreams!

    Marjorie Brown @ Jamie Hooper

    ReplyDelete